You are here
Commercial Construction Estimator
- My client is looking to add a Commercial Construction Estimator!
- Great opportunity to join a stable growing company in Dallas, TX!
About Our Client
My client is a general contractor based in Dallas, TX. They cover several different areas within the commercial construction industry including healthcare and retail. They are expanding their team and looking to add a commercial construction estimator to their team.
This Commercial Construction Estimator will have the following responsibilities:
- Estimating various types of commercial construction projects for all aspects of the project
- Work closely with various team members including subcontractors to fully understand the entire job scope
- Analyze everything in the project to determine/establish the costs, schedules, labor estimates, etc.
- Maintain a list of all suppliers, contractors, and subcontractors
- Present all estimates to upper management team
The Successful Applicant
This Commercial Construction Estimator will have the following qualifications:
- BS degree in engineering, construction science, or related discipline
- 5+ years of construction estimating experience with a strong background in commercial construction work
- Experience with retail, healthcare, and office building construction a plus!
- Strong experience using various estimating software
- Ability to travel 10% to various project sites in the Dallas, TX area
What's on Offer
Great opportunity to join a stable and growing general contractor based in Dallas, TX!