You are here
Commercial Construction Project Manager - $15M
Well established Commercial GC is looking for a Ground Up Project Manager!
This GC has a strong presence in the Southern US in commercial sectors!
About Our Client
This well-established Atlanta-Based Commercial General Contractor is looking for an experienced ground up Project Manager who has worked on ground up commercial projects of $15M and up to be based in Atlanta, GA and complete projects around the Atlanta metroplex.
The Commercial Construction Project Manager is responsible for the following:
- Meet weekly and communicate daily with Superintendent to assess project progress, schedule, changes and deliveries.
- Proactively identify design deficiencies, schedule concerns, and other project specific issues.
- Attain a thorough and complete understanding of the Prime Contract, all subcontracts, the drawings, and specifications.
- Enforce safety protocols to ensure job site consistently meets or exceeds OSHA safety standards.
- Maintain appropriate documentation throughout the project including change order logs, RFI logs, and submittal lots.
- Communicate daily with owners, tenant reps, construction managers, superintendents and project coordinators to ensure progress toward the common goal is achieved.
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ or more years of project management experience
- Degree in construction management, engineering or relevant discipline highly preferred
- Tenant Improvement and ground up experience on Commercial Construction projects
- Knowledge of construction techniques and an ability to read plans and specifications
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in partnership with multiple general contractors
- Understanding of applicable laws and regulations in the Georgia construction market
What's on Offer
The business is offering a competitive compensation based on experience as well as a full benefits package. Compensation package includes truck allowance, benefits, bonus structure, and paid holiday time off.