You are here
Commercial Construction Project Manager - Atlanta
Notable Southeastern GC that completes impressive projects thoughout the SE!
Looking for a Commercial Construction Project Manager for the Atlanta office!
About Our Client
Our client is a well-respected General Contracting company with offices and projects throughout the Southeastern United States. They are looking for an experienced, well-rounded Commercial Construction Project Manager for their continuously growing Atlanta, GA office to complete commercial projects, both in the remit of interiors, as well as senior living among other market sectors.
Key responsibilities for this individual:
- Promote growth and development of client relationships.
- Constantly seek and identify new work opportunities while working with the Senior Project Manager, the Division Manager and BD teams of potential projects or prospective clients.
- Successful relationship skills with Clients, Architects, Engineers, and subcontractors
- Demonstrate utmost safety and commitment to getting everyone home safe, every day
The Successful Applicant
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- 3+ Years' Experience as an Assistant Project Manager
- 6-10 Years' experience of Commercial Construction
- Successfully mastered the duties and responsibilities regarding an Assistant Project Manager
- Preferred to have a 4-Year Degree in a related construction-related curriculum.
- Preferred achievement of LEED AP.
What's on Offer
Extremely competitive package and benefits for a well-known and respected Southeastern Commercial General Contractor, with strong ability for career advancement in Atlanta, GA.