You are here
Commercial Construction Project Manager
- Established General Contractor with a large project pipeline
- Looking for an experienced Commercial Construction Project Manager
About Our Client
Strong General Contractor in Pacific Northwest is looking for a Commercial Project Manager to oversee projects in Seattle and surrounding metropolitan cities.
The Commercial Construction Project Manager will own and manage all aspects of projects to include client relationships, schedules, budgets, and profitability through comprehensive project completion. As the Project Manager, you will collaborate with the Superintendent to develop, refine, and update project schedules to ensure all milestones are identified and tracked.
- Meet weekly and communicate daily with Superintendent to assess project progress, schedule, changes and deliveries
- Proactively identify design deficiencies, schedule concerns, and other project specific issues
- Attain a thorough and complete understanding of the Prime Contract, all subcontracts, the drawings, and specifications
- Enforce safety protocols to ensure job site consistently meets or exceeds OSHA safety standards
- Maintain appropriate documentation throughout the project including change order logs, RFI logs, and submittal lots.
- Communicate daily with owners, tenant reps, construction managers, superintendents and project coordinators to ensure progress toward the common goal is achieved
The Successful Applicant
The successful Commercial Construction Project Manager will have the following:
- Bachelors degree in construction management or related field
- Minimum of 10 years experience in the construction industry with a commercial general contractor
- Experience as Project Manager on ground up Commercial projects including high rise, healthcare, hospitality or office/retail buildings
- Proficiency with computer software used in the construction industry
- Strong oral and written communication skills are crucial to success of the Commercial Project Manager
What's on Offer
Offering an opportunity for a driven Commercial Construction Project Manager in addition to a $90,000 to $130,000 base salary (experience based), competitive vehicle allowance, 401K plan and insurance plan.