You are here
Commercial Construction Project Manager
- Top 50 ENR General Contractor based in Colorado
- Seeking a Project Manager with ground up experience
About Our Client
Top 50 ENR General Contractor in Colorado is looking for an experienced Commercial Construction Project Manager to oversee projects valued from $50M to $300M.
The Commercial Construction Project Manager will fully manage all aspects of projects, including, maintaining client relationships, schedules, budgets, and profitability through comprehensive project completion. As the Commercial Construction Project Manager, you will collaborate with the Superintendent to develop, refine, and update project schedules to ensure all milestones are identified and tracked. Select Responsibilities:
- Meet weekly and communicate daily with Superintendent to assess project progress, schedule, changes and deliveries.
- Proactively identify design deficiencies, schedule concerns, and other project specific issues.
- Attain a thorough and complete understanding of the Prime Contract, all subcontracts, the drawings, and specifications.
- Enforce safety protocols to ensure job site consistently meets or exceeds OSHA safety standards.
- Maintain appropriate documentation throughout the project including change order logs, RFI logs, and submittal lots.
- Communicate daily with owners, tenant reps, construction managers, superintendents and project coordinators to ensure progress toward the common goal is achieved.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Commercial Construction Project Manager will have the following:
- Bachelor's degree in construction management or related field.
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in the construction industry with a minimum of 5 year's working for a commercial general contractor.
- Experience as Project Manager on ground up commercial projects including healthcare, hospitality, high rise and/or retail buildings.
- Proficiency with computer software used in the construction industry.
- Ability to effectively manage a project and work successfully in a team-oriented environment.
- Strong oral and written communication skills are crucial to success of the Commercial Construction Project Manager.
What's on Offer
Offering base salary between $90,000 to $130,000 (experience based), vehicle allowance, 401K plan, insurance plan, and competitive bonus structure.