You are here
Commercial Construction Project Manager
Growing Commercial General Contractor with strong project pipeline
Seeking a well-rounded Project Manager with ground up commercial experience
About Our Client
Texas based Commercial General Contractor with strong project pipeline in the San Antonio market is seeking a Commercial Construction Project Manager with 5-10 years ground up experience.
The Commercial Construction Project Manager will own and manage all aspects of projects. Responsibilities include:
- Communicate daily and meet weekly with Superintendent(s) to assess project progress, scheduling, budgeting, and proactively address project issues.
- Fully understand project plans, designs, and specifications to ensure timely completion and delivery of project.
- Responsible for controlling project costs and maintaining project profitability.
- Maintain complete and appropriate documentation throughout the project.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Commercial Construction Project Manager will have the following:
- Bachelor degree in Construction Management, or related field.
- 5-10 years experience working as a Project Manager for a Commercial Construction General Contractor.
- Ability to work successfully in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency with software used withing the construction industry.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
What's on Offer
Offering base salary between $90,000 and $125,000 (experience based), full benefits package (medical, dental, vision), 401K plan, and competitive bonus structure.