You are here
Commercial Construction Project Manager
Colorado based Commercial Construction General Contractor
Seeking Project Manager with experience working on projects up to $500MM
About Our Client
Colorado based General Contractor with strong pipeline is seeking a Commercial Construction Project Manager with experience working on hospitality projects valued up to $500MM.
The Commercial Construction Project Manager will fully manage all aspects of projects, including, maintaining client relationships, schedules, budgets, and profitability through comprehensive project completion. As the Commercial Construction Project Manager, you will collaborate with the Superintendent to develop, refine, and update project schedules to ensure all milestones are identified and tracked. Select Responsibilities:
- Meet weekly and communicate daily with Superintendent to assess project progress, schedule, changes and deliveries.
- Proactively identify design deficiencies, schedule concerns, and other project specific issues.
- Attain a thorough and complete understanding of the Prime Contract, all subcontracts, the drawings, and specifications.
- Enforce safety protocols to ensure job site consistently meets or exceeds OSHA safety standards.
- Maintain appropriate documentation throughout the project including change order logs, RFI logs, and submittal lots.
- Communicate daily with owners, tenant reps, construction managers, superintendents and project coordinators to ensure progress toward the common goal is achieved.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Commercial Construction Project Manager will have the following:
- Bachelor's degree in construction management or related field.
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in the construction industry with a minimum of 5 year's working for a commercial general contractor.
- Experience as a Project Manager on ground up commercial projects; hospitality projects preferred.
- Proficiency with computer software used in the construction industry.
- Ability to effectively manage a project and work successfully in a team-oriented environment.
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
What's on Offer
Offering base salary between $90,000 to $130,000 (experience based), vehicle allowance, 401K plan, insurance plan, and competitive bonus structure.