You are here
Commercial Construction Project Manager
Well established Commercial GC is looking for a Ground Up Project Manager
You will be working on large projects in excess of $250M
About Our Client
This well established Commercial General Contractor is looking for an experienced ground up Project Manager who has worked on large projects in excess of $250M.
The Commercial Construction Project Manager is responsible for the following:
- Meet weekly and communicate daily with Superintendent to assess project progress, schedule, changes and deliveries.
- Proactively identify design deficiencies, schedule concerns, and other project specific issues.
- Attain a thorough and complete understanding of the Prime Contract, all subcontracts, the drawings, and specifications.
- Enforce safety protocols to ensure job site consistently meets or exceeds OSHA safety standards.
- Maintain appropriate documentation throughout the project including change order logs, RFI logs, and submittal lots.
- Communicate daily with owners, tenant reps, construction managers, superintendents and project coordinators to ensure progress toward the common goal is achieved.
The Successful Applicant
The Commercial Construction Project Manager candidate will have:
- 10 or more years of construction management experience
- Degree in construction management, engineering or relevant discipline highly preferred
- Experience as an Owner's representative on multiple projects
- Tenant Improvement and ground-up experience on Commercial projects
- Knowledge of construction techniques and an ability to read plans and specifications
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in partnership with multiple general contractors
- Understanding of applicable laws and regulations in the Florida construction market
What's on Offer
The business is offering a competitive compensation based on experience as well as a full benefits package.