You are here
Commercial Construction Project Manager
Established Commercial GC is seeking an experienced ground up Project Manager
Project size will be between $50M to $350M
About Our Client
This is an established Commercial General Contractor who is looking for an experienced ground up Project Manager to assist on multiple projects.
The Commercial Construction Project Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Meet weekly and communicate daily with Superintendent to assess project progress, schedule, changes and deliveries.
- Proactively identify design deficiencies, schedule concerns, and other project specific issues.
- Attain a thorough and complete understanding of the Prime Contract, all subcontracts, the drawings, and specifications.
- Enforce safety protocols to ensure job site consistently meets or exceeds OSHA safety standards.
- Maintain appropriate documentation throughout the project including change order logs, RFI logs, and submittal lots.
- Communicate daily with owners, tenant reps, construction managers, superintendents and project coordinators to ensure progress toward the common goal is achieved.
The Successful Applicant
The Construction Project Manager candidate will have:
- 10 or more years of construction management experience
- Degree in construction management, engineering or relevant discipline highly preferred
- Experience as an Owner's representative on multiple projects
- Tenant Improvement and ground-up experience on commercial projects
- Knowledge of construction techniques and an ability to read plans and specifications
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in partnership with multiple general contractors
- Understanding of applicable laws and regulations in the Florida construction market
What's on Offer
The company is offering a competitive compensation based on experience as well as a full benefits package.