You are here
Commercial Construction Project Manager/Sr. PM
Commercial construction projects located throughout the NYC Area
500k - Multi Million dollar jobs, commercial interiors, retail, hospitality, etc
About Our Client
An established Construction Management firm / General Contractor based in Manhattan and operating for over 30 years. As mentioned above, the portfolio of work is spread across multiple disciplines. This group works with a very established and recognizable client list and is highly regarded with the work they do take on.
A group that truly teaches teamwork along with support and technology, this company likes to grow people internally and have their employees fulfill their potential.
For senior PM's and more experienced employees, teaching and teamwork are part of the culture. The senior positions are expected to help grow the junior staff and be collaborative with different teams.
Commercial Construction Project Manager/Sr. PM is required to oversee projects and interact with the client to deliver complex and quality work with a fast paced environment and schedule.
PM is responsible for:
- Scheduling & logistics
- Team communication (architects, building management, subcontractors, clients)
- Subcontractor and trade management
- Financial oversight
- Overall client satisfaction, project progress and delivery
The Successful Applicant
The successful Commercial Construction Project Manager/Sr. PM candidate will have and be able to demonstrate the following:
- Project list showing project scope, cost and details
- Strong relationships with subcontractors and trades
- Good communication for internal team (APM's, office staff, etc.) and weekly meetings to address progress, potential roadblocks and anticipating key issues
- On site construction management
- Proactive ownership of the project(s) assigned
- Someone who takes pride in their work
- Bachelor degree in Engineering, Architecture, Construction Management, or related field
What's on Offer
Competitive salary based on experience
Contributory health care (medical/dental/vision)