You are here
Commercial Construction Superintendent - DALLAS
National General Contractor within Texas Market
Looking for superintendent with large project experience
About Our Client
The client is a medium sized commercial general contractor with a pipeline of commercial construction projects. They are looking for an experienced Commercial Construction Superintendent.
The Commercial Construction Superintendent will also be responsible for collaborating with the Project Manager to develop, refine, and update project schedules to ensure all milestones are identified and tracked. Select Responsibilities:
- Meet weekly and communicate daily with subcontractors to assess project progress, schedule, changes and deliveries
- Proactively identify design deficiencies, schedule concerns, and other project specific issues
- Attain a thorough and complete understanding of the Prime Contract, all subcontracts, the drawings, and specifications
- Enforce safety protocols to ensure job site consistently meets or exceeds OSHA safety standards
- Maintain appropriate documentation throughout the project including change order logs, RFI logs, and submittal lots.
- Communicate daily with owners, tenant reps, construction managers, superintendents and project coordinators to ensure progress toward the common goal is achieved
- The Superintendent will have a Project Coordinator supporting with the project
The Successful Applicant
The successful Commercial Construction Superintendent will have the following:
- Minimum of 5 years experience in the construction industry with a commercial general contractor
- Experience as Superintendent on Ground Up Commercial projects including healthcare, hospitality or office buildings
- Proficiency with computer software used in the construction industry
- Strong oral and written communication skills are crucial to success of the Commercial Superintendent
What's on Offer
Offering a growth opportunity for a driven Commercial Construction Superintendent in addition to a $90,000 to $110,000 base salary [depending on experience], vehicle allowance, 401K and insurance plan.