You are here
Commercial Construction Superintendent - Healthcare
- Looking for an Commercial Construction Superintendent with healthcare experience
- Growing pipeline of projects valued between $15M to $200M
About Our Client
National Commercial Construction General Contractor based in Colorado is looking for a Healthcare Superintendent to oversee projects in Fort Collins.
The Commercial Construction Superintendent will be responsible for managing all aspects of healthcare projects including client relationships, schedules, budgets, and profitability through comprehensive project completion. The Commercial Construction Superintendent will also be responsible for collaborating with the Project Manager to develop, refine, and update project schedules to ensure all milestones are identified and tracked. Select Responsibilities:
- Meet weekly and communicate daily with subcontractors to assess project progress, schedule, changes and deliveries.
- Proactively identify design deficiencies, schedule concerns, and other project specific issues.
- Attain a thorough and complete understanding of the Prime Contract, all subcontracts, the drawings, and specifications.
- Enforce safety protocols to ensure job site consistently meets or exceeds OSHA safety standards.
- Maintain appropriate documentation throughout the project including change order logs, RFI logs, and submittal lots.
- Communicate daily with owners, tenant reps, construction managers, superintendents and project coordinators to ensure progress toward the common goal is achieved.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Commercial Construction Superintendent will have the following:
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in the construction industry working on ground up healthcare projects, preferably with a commercial general contractor.
- Proficiency with computer software used in the construction industry.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
What's on Offer
Offering an opportunity for a Commercial Construction Superintendent with healthcare experience. Offer details include:
- $90K to $140K base salary (experience based)
- Generous vehicle allowance
- Medical and dental insurance plan