You are here
Commercial Construction Superintendent - Healthcare
Texas based Commercial Construction General Contractor with growing pipeline
Seeking Superintedent with experience working on healthcare projects
About Our Client
The client is a mid-sized commercial general contractor based in Texas with a growing pipeline of commercial construction projects. They are looking for a Superintendent with 5-10 years experience working on ground up and renovation healthcare projects.
The Commercial Construction Superintendent will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of healthcare projects. Select responsibilities include:
- Meet weekly and communicate daily with subcontractors to assess project progress, scheduling, changes and deliveries.
- Proactively identify design deficiencies, schedule concerns, and other project specific issues.
- Attain a thorough and complete understanding of all aspects of the project.
- Enforce safety protocols to ensure job site consistently meets or exceeds OSHA safety standards.
- Fully complete and maintain appropriate documentation throughout the project.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Commercial Construction Superintendent will have the following:
- 5-10 years experience working for a Commercial General Contractor on ground up and renovation healthcare projects.
- Proficient with software used within the construction industry.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
What's on Offer
Offering a $80,000 to $110,000 base salary (experience based), competitive vehicle allowance, fuel reimbursement, insurance coverage (medical, dental, vision), and 401K plan.