You are here
Commercial Construction Superintendent - Interiors
Colorad-based General Contractor with growing pipeline
Looking for a Superintendent with experience working on interior projects
About Our Client
The client is a Colorado-based commercial general contractor with a pipeline of commercial construction projects. They are looking for a Superintendent with experience working on a variety of high-end interior projects, including: tenant improvements, remodels/renovations, and interior finish outs.
The Commercial Construction Superintendent will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the project. Select responsibilities include:
- Meet weekly and communicate daily with subcontractors to assess project progress, scheduling, changes and deliveries.
- Proactively identify design deficiencies, schedule concerns, and other project specific issues.
- Attain a thorough and complete understanding of all aspects of the project.
- Enforce safety protocols to ensure job site consistently meets or exceeds OSHA safety standards.
- Fully complete and maintain appropriate documentation throughout the project.
- Deliver project(s) on-time and within budget.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Commercial Construction Superintendent will have the following:
- 5-7 years' experience in the construction industry working on high-end interior projects.
- Proficiency with computer software used in the construction industry.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
What's on Offer
Offering $75,000 to $100,000 base salary (experience based), vehicle allowance, fuel reimbursement, insurance package (medical, dental, vision), and 401K plan.