You are here
Commercial Construction Superintendent - Retail/Office
Top 50 ENR General Contractor based in Texas
Seeking a Commercial Superintendent with experience on retail/office projects
About Our Client
Top 50 ENR General Contractor with growing pipeline is seeking a Commercial Construction Superintendent with a minimum of 5 years experience working on ground up, retail/office projects valued up to $100MM.
The Commercial Construction Superintendent will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the project. Select responsibilities include:
- Meet weekly and communicate daily with subcontractors to assess project progress, scheduling, changes and deliveries.
- Proactively identify design deficiencies, schedule concerns, and other project specific issues.
- Attain a thorough and complete understanding of all aspects of the project.
- Enforce safety protocols to ensure job site consistently meets or exceeds OSHA safety standards.
- Fully complete and maintain appropriate documentation throughout the project.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Commercial Construction Superintendent will have the following:
- Minimum 5 years experience working for a Commercial General Contractor on ground up, retail/office projects.
- Proficient with computer software used within the construction industry.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time.
What's on Offer
Offering a $80,000 to $110,000 base salary (experience based), vehicle allowance, fuel reimbursement, full insurance plan (medical, dental, vision), and 401K plan.