You are here
Commercial Construction Superintendent
- National General Contractor with large project pipeline
- Looking for experienced Commercial Construction Superintendent
About Our Client
The client is an well-established general contractor in the Pacific Northwest with a large pipeline of commercial construction projects. They are looking for an experienced Commercial Construction Superintendent.
The Commercial Construction Superintendent will be responsible for managing all aspects of projects including client relationships, schedules, budgets, and profitability through comprehensive project completion. The Commercial Construction Superintendent will also be responsible for collaborating with the Project Manager to develop, refine, and update project schedules to ensure all milestones are identified and tracked.
- Meet weekly and communicate daily with subcontractors to assess project progress, schedule, changes and deliveries.
- Proactively identify design deficiencies, schedule concerns, and other project specific issues.
- Attain a thorough and complete understanding of the Prime Contract, all subcontracts, the drawings, and specifications.
- Enforce safety protocols to ensure job site consistently meets or exceeds OSHA safety standards.
- Maintain appropriate documentation throughout the project including change order logs, RFI logs, and submittal lots.
- Communicate daily with owners, tenant reps, construction managers, superintendents and project coordinators to ensure progress toward the common goal is achieved.
- The Superintendent will have a Project Coordinator supporting with the project.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Commercial Construction Superintendent will have the following:
- Minimum of 5 years experience in the construction industry, preferably with a commercial general contractor.
- Experience as Superintendent on ground-up commercial projects including high rise, healthcare, hospitality or office/retail buildings.
- Proficiency with computer software used in the construction industry.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
What's on Offer
Offering an opportunity for a driven Commercial Construction Superintendent in addition to a $80,000 to $120,000 base salary (experience based), competitive vehicle allowance, 401K plan and insurance plan.