You are here
Commercial Construction Superintendent
Mid-size General Contractor based out of Colorado with growing pipeline
Seeking Superintendent with hospitality/healthcare/retail experience
About Our Client
The client is a mid-sized General Contractor based in Colorado with a growing pipeline of commercial construction projects. They are looking for an experienced Commercial Construction Superintendent.
The Commercial Construction Superintendent will be responsible for managing all aspects of projects including client relationships, schedules, budgets, and profitability through comprehensive project completion. The Commercial Construction Superintendent will also be responsible for collaborating with the General Superintendent and Project Manager to develop, refine, and update project schedules to ensure all milestones are identified and tracked. Select Responsibilities:
- Oversee on-site organization, planning, and scheduling and to complete projects on time and within budget.
- Proactively identify design deficiencies, schedule concerns, and other project specific issues.
- Attain a thorough and complete understanding of the project, including, all subcontracts, the drawings, and specifications.
- Enforce safety protocols to ensure job site consistently meets or exceeds OSHA safety standards.
- Maintain appropriate documentation throughout the project including change order logs, RFI logs, and submittal lots.
- Communicate daily with owners, tenant reps, construction managers, superintendents and project coordinators to ensure progress toward the common goal is achieved.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Commercial Construction Superintendent will have the following:
- Minimum of 5 years experience in the construction industry, preferably with a commercial general contractor.
- Experience as Superintendent on ground-up commercial projects including healthcare, hospitality or office/retail buildings.
- Proficiency with computer software used in the construction industry.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Bachelors degree in construction management or related field is preferred.
What's on Offer
Offering an opportunity for a well-rounded, motivated Commercial Construction Superintendent in addition to a $100,000 to $130,000 base salary (experience based), vehicle allowance, 401K plan, insurance plan, and competitive bonus structure.