You are here
Commercial Construction Superintendent
Top 50 ENR General Contractor
Seeking an experienced Commercial Construction Superintendent
About Our Client
The client is a Top 50 ENR General Contractor based in Colorado with a growing pipeline of commercial construction projects. They are looking for an experienced Commercial Construction Superintendent.
The Commercial Construction Superintendent will be responsible for managing all aspects of projects including client relationships, schedules, budgets, and profitability through comprehensive project completion. The Commercial Construction Superintendent will also be responsible for collaborating with the Project Manager to develop, refine, and update project schedules to ensure all milestones are identified and tracked. Select Responsibilities:
- Prepare thorough, all-inclusive daily construction reports to assist in proactively identifying design deficiencies, schedule concerns, and other project specific issues.
- Meet weekly and communicate daily with subcontractors to assess project progress, schedule, changes and deliveries.
- Enforce safety protocols to ensure job site consistently meets or exceeds OSHA safety standards.
- Maintain appropriate documentation throughout the project including change order logs, RFI logs, and submittal lots.
- Communicate daily with owners, tenant reps, construction managers, and project coordinators to ensure progress toward the common goal is achieved.
- The Superintendent will have a Project Coordinator supporting with the project.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Commercial Construction Superintendent will have the following:
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in the construction industry, preferably with a commercial general contractor.
- Experience as Superintendent on ground-up commercial projects including healthcare, hospitality, retail, or office buildings.
- Proficiency with computer software used in the construction industry.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
What's on Offer
Offering an opportunity for a hard-working and motivated Commercial Construction Superintendent in addition to a $90,000 to $130,000 base salary (experience based), vehicle allowance, per diem (when traveling), 401K plan and insurance plan.