You are here
Commercial Construction Superintendent
Top ENR ranked General Contractor with backlog through 2018
Seeking Superintendents with 5+ years' experience working on ground up projects
About Our Client
Top ENR ranked General Contractor is seeking Superintendents with 5+ years' experience working on ground up projects valued from $20M to $60M.
The Commercial Construction Superintendent will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the project. Select responsibilities include:
- Meet weekly and communicate daily with subcontractors to assess project progress, scheduling, changes and deliveries.
- Proactively identify design deficiencies, schedule concerns, and other project specific issues.
- Attain a thorough and complete understanding of all aspects of the project.
- Enforce safety protocols to ensure job site consistently meets or exceeds OSHA safety standards.
- Fully complete and maintain appropriate documentation throughout the project.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Superintendent would have the following:
- 5+ years' experience working for a commercial general contractor on ground up projects.
- Knowledge of scheduling, quality control, safety, and field management.
- Ability to deliver projects on-time and within budget.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
What's on Offer
Offering a $80,000 to $110,000 base salary (experience based), vehicle allowance, fuel reimbursement, full insurance plan (medical, dental, vision), and 401K plan.