You are here
Commercial Construction Superintendent
Growing Commercial GC is looking for an experienced ground up Superintendent
You will be working on a project in excess of $300M
About Our Client
This is a growing Commercial General Contractor who is looking for an experienced ground up Superintendent to work on one of their largest projects.
The Commercial Construction Superintendent will be responsible for the following:
- Prepare thorough, all-inclusive daily construction reports to assist in proactively identifying design deficiencies, schedule concerns, and other project specific issues.
- Meet weekly and communicate daily with subcontractors to assess project progress, schedule, changes and deliveries.
- Enforce safety protocols to ensure job site consistently meets or exceeds OSHA safety standards.
- Maintain appropriate documentation throughout the project including change order logs, RFI logs, and submittal lots.
- Communicate daily with owners, tenant reps, construction managers, and project coordinators to ensure progress toward the common goal is achieved.
- The Superintendent will have a Project Coordinator supporting with the project.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Commercial Construction Superintendent will have the following:
- Minimum of 7 years experience in the construction industry with a commercial general contractor
- Experience as Superintendent on ground up commercial projects
- Proficiency with computer software used in the construction industry
- Strong oral and written communication skills are crucial to success of the Commercial Construction Superintendent
What's on Offer
The business is offering a competitive compensation based on experience and a full benefits package.