You are here
Commercial Construction Superintendent
Well established Commercial GC is looking for a ground up Superintendent
Ideal for candidates experienced in working on projects in excess of $250M
About Our Client
This is a well established Commercial GC that is looking for an experienced ground up Superintendent to work on their larger projects.
The Commercial Construction Superintendent is responsible for the following:
- Prepare thorough, all-inclusive daily construction reports to assist in proactively identifying design deficiencies, schedule concerns, and other project specific issues.
- Meet weekly and communicate daily with subcontractors to assess project progress, schedule, changes and deliveries.
- Enforce safety protocols to ensure job site consistently meets or exceeds OSHA safety standards.
- Maintain appropriate documentation throughout the project including change order logs, RFI logs, and submittal lots.
- Communicate daily with owners, tenant reps, construction managers, and project coordinators to ensure progress toward the common goal is achieved.
- The Superintendent will have a Project Coordinator supporting with the project.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Commercial Construction Superintendent will have the following:
- Minimum of 7 years experience in the construction industry with a commercial general contractor
- Experience as Superintendent on ground up commercial projects
- Proficiency with computer software used in the construction industry
- Strong oral and written communication skills are crucial to success of the Commercial Construction Superintendent
What's on Offer
The business is offering a competitive compensation based on experience along with a full benefits package.