You are here
Commercial Construction Superintendent
National commercial general contractor with $300 million project pipeline
Great growth potential within superintendent role
About Our Client
An award-winning, industry-leading commercial contractor based in Dallas, Texas who specializes in ground-up construction services for the retail, hospitality, industrial, office, religious, and healthcare markets in Texas and surrounding areas. They also have experience with education, municipal and special projects.
The Commercial Construction Superintendent will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the project. Select responsibilities include:
- Meet weekly and communicate daily with subcontractors to assess project progress, scheduling, changes and deliveries.
- Proactively identify design deficiencies, schedule concerns, and other project specific issues.
- Attain a thorough and complete understanding of all aspects of the project.
- Enforce safety protocols to ensure job site consistently meets or exceeds OSHA safety standards.
- Fully complete and maintain appropriate documentation throughout the project.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Commercial Construction Superintendent will have the following:
- Minimum 5 years of experience working for a Commercial General Contractor on ground up, retail/hospitality/office projects.
- Proficient with computer software used within the construction industry.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
What's on Offer
- Offering a $80,000 to $120,000 base salary (experience based)
- Vehicle allowance & fuel reimbursement
- Full insurance plan (medical, dental, vision)
- 401K plan