You are here
Commercial Documentation and Post Closing Operations Manager
Market leading regional bank
Stable, managerial level role
About Our Client
As a regional bank, they offer innovative financial solutions and exceptional customer service throughout New Jersey, Manhattan, Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens, Long Island, and Florida. Their goal is to assist you in achieving your financial goals with information, guidance, insight and tools.Their conservative approach, designed to protect their customers, shareholders and employees, is one of their strengths, especially during uncertain economic times.
- Actively manages documentation, post closing and paid loan functions across the Division. Responsible for analysis of workload, productivity trends, and error rates. Makes changes to procedures and staffing as necessary to maximize department resources. Ensures accuracy levels are maintained and turnaround times are consistently met. Develops capable subordinates through training, coaching and delegating. Signs off on department employee reviews and salary increases. Sets goals and behaviors against which employee's performance will be measured.
- Regularly meets with vendors that the Bank uses for the outsource of insurance follow-up, UCC processing, lien processing on vehicle titles, and electronic mortgage filing and discharges services to explore product enhancements and opportunities to increase productivity and control costs. Ensures service level agreements are being met and that solutions are fully integrated with the Banks' core systems Miser and NCino.
- Regularly meets with Legal and Compliance to discuss changes to Regulatory requirements and their effect on loan documentation requirements. Ensures that all changes are effectively documented in procedure manuals, training materials and are conveyed to all appropriate parties including lenders, staff, vendors, etc.
- Assists with the design of new reports and ensures that existing reports are modified as required by regulatory or organizational changes.
- Mergers and Acquisitions: Responsible for conducting pre-conversion review and GAP analysis on vendors and acquired bank's procedures. Oversees consolidation and standardization of vendor contracts. Manages post conversion review process of data quality to ensure collateral items are properly tracked, documents are assigned properly, UCC's are amended, and insurance endorsements are received.
- Participates in high profile Bank-wide projects such as the NCino implementation and various outsource initiatives as directed by Department Head.
The Successful Applicant
- Extensive knowledge of all aspects of loan documentation and lien perfection.
- Strong organizational and leadership skills to prioritize, organize and delegate assignments, make decisions and multi-task.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient PC skills.
- Analysis skills for reviewing new products and system enhancements, monitoring productivity trends and error rates, and interpreting the effect regulatory changes will have on internal processes in order for the bank to remain in compliance.
- High School Diploma or GED and minimum five (5) years of experience supervising a loan servicing group in a financial organization.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Paralegal certificate helpful
What's on Offer
A Commercial Documentation and Post Closing Operations Manager will receive a competitive base salary in Wayne, New Jersey.