You are here
Commercial Estimator - Washington DC
Great room for growth and leadership positions
Overseeing development for some of the area's most exclusive neighborhoods.
About Our Client
Our client is a well-respected civils contractor focused on commercial construction. They are expanding rapidly and are looking for an estimator to grow with them.
The Estimator position will come with ample opportunities to learn, grow, and be mentored. This is a great opportunity for learning more about estimating in the heavy civils industry. There will also be chances to "step up" and gain more responsibility as time goes on. Select responsibilities include:
- Determining the size of the project bid
- Speak with various subcontractors and determine which would be the best fit
- Facilitate and maintain relationships with subcontractors throughout the preconstruction phase
- Ensure that the transition from preconstruction to construction goes smoothly by partaking in meetings with the project manager or site supervisor
Submit resume today for immediate consideration
The Successful Applicant
A successful Estimator will have the following:
- At least an Associates degree in a construction related field
- Some prior experience in estimating
- The ability to multitask while maintaining organization
- Interpersonal skills in order to communicate with the clients, preconstruction team, and any other relevant parties
What's on Offer
The Estimator position comes with a competitive base salary in addition to benefits and opportunities for advancement.