You are here
Commercial Manager of Finance - Cosmetics
Leading Publicly-Traded Cosmetics Leader
Looking for a FP&A Manager with Consumer Products Experience, 5-8 Years
About Our Client
Multinational publicly-traded beauty and cosmetics organization, based in Midtown.
- Help Maintain monthly financial reports for Digital Center of Excellence and Makeup
- Review with Senior Management to ensure in line to plan and prepare monthly forecasts
- Develop accurate and on timemulti-year budgets with responsible departments
- Annual, Quarterly Submissions
- By Division, Cost Center
- Report financial results on time & accurately
- Complete HQ quarterly reporting package
- Complete commentary on actual results vs. plan and PY
- Review results with department managers, ensure all stay within spending targets
- Work with management to effectively control expenses and assets within plan
- Analyze Results
- Advise accounting department of issues, necessary accruals, etc.
- Prepare Monthly Risk and Opportunities analysis for executive management
- Recommend solutions
- Assist in overseeing Finance Analyst, Americas
- Key Member of multiple initiatives including Global fixed cost productivity task force
- Integration of new businesses including tracking of synergies and onetime costs.
- Manage Shared Service Cost Centers including IT, HR, Legal, Finance, etc.
- Prepare Quarterly KPMG Audit Commentary
- Other projects as requested by management
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Finance/Accounting required
- MBA a plus
- 5+ years' experience in Finance/Accounting
- Experience in beauty/fashion/retail/consumer products industry
- Must be very organized, detail oriented and able to work under tight timelines.
- Must be able to prioritize and communicate well.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint. Knowledge of IBM Cognos TM1 and JDE Preferred
What's on Offer
Competitive base salary + target bonus, healthcare, 401K, flexible vacation days