You are here
Commercial M&P Estimator
- My client is looking for a Commercial M&P Estimator!
- Top ENR General Contractor!
About Our Client
My client has been in business for over 20 years and is a market leader in US covering various types of construction. They are expanding their team in Dallas and looking to add a Commercial M&P Estimator!
This Commercial M&P Estimator will have the following responsibilities:
- Estimating various types of commercial construction projects in excess of $50million from start to finish regarding mechanical and plumbing
- Work closely with various team members including subcontractors to fully understand the entire job scope and solicit bids
- Analyze everything in the project to determine/establish the costs, schedules, labor estimates, etc.
- Maintain a list of all suppliers, contractors, and subcontractors
- Present all estimates to upper management team
The Successful Applicant
This Commercial M&P Estimator will have the following qualifications:
- BS degree in engineering, construction science, or related discipline
- 10+ years of construction estimating experience with a strong background in commercial construction work focusing on mechanical and plumbing
- Experience with high-rise, tilt-wall, mixed use construction
- Experience from concept through GMP
- Strong experience using various estimating and surveying software; MC2
- Ability to travel 10% to various project sites in the US
What's on Offer
Great opportunity to join a market leader in the commercial construction industry with strong benefits and growth potential!