You are here
Commercial Project Manager - Washington DC
Great room for growth and leadership positions
Overseeing development for some of the area's most exclusive neighborhoods.
About Our Client
Washington DC growing general contractor looking to hire an experienced project manager.
This successful general contractor has a large pipeline and new construction and renovations. With a proven commercial track record delivering projects on time and within budget, it is no wonder they are aggressively expanding their team. They are currently hiring project managers to be based out of the great Washington DC area and who want to be part of a successful growing team.
Submit resume today for immediate consideration.
- Leads, manages and coordinates all resources to ensure project is delivered inside the scheduled timeline and within budget, in accordance with all contractual obligations.
- Participates in the review and selection of sub-contractors and vendors, as well as assisting in the negotiation of sub contracts and purchase orders.
- Leads the pre-construction process for Design Build Projects.
- Ensures all required permits and municipal approvals are obtained.
- Facilitates team, client and project meetings effectively.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors in Construction, Architecture, or related field highly preferred
- 5+ years of experience in similar role
- High level communication skills
What's on Offer
Competitive base + benefits