You are here
Commercial Project Manager
Well-established GC/CM firm with numerous projects in progress
Seeking professional to manage commercial builds
About Our Client
Manhattan based General Contracting/ Construction Management firm focusing on commercial interiors. Being in the Construction industry for over 30 year, our client is a well- established company with a track record of successfully completing projects on time and on budget.
The Commercial Project Manager will provide oversight and leadership on complex ground up projects in the New York Metro area.
This will require ongoing successful management of all key stakeholder relationships including ownership, engineers, architects and sub contractors providing the necessary organization, negotiation and planning skills to ensure the successful delivery of each project.
The Commercial Project Manager will manage all project related costs, schedules, quality assurance and information and provide regular updates on key milestones to Ownership.
The Successful Applicant
Successful applicants must be able to display:
- 7 years+ experience managing complex, multi-million dollar projects for commercial / mixed use buildings.
- Demonstrable experience managing all budgets, schedules, scope development, construction contracts, documents, procedures and controls for assigned projects.
- A bachelors degree in construction, or related field.
- Full knowledge of the construction process and the ability to learn new software as need be.
- Ability to multitask working in a fast paced dynamic environment.
- Excellent communication skills as this position involves heavy interaction with Architects, Engineers, Sub-Contractors, Utility Companies, and Ownership.
What's on Offer
- Competitive basic salary with bonus incentive
- Exciting benefits package
- Excellent career progression opportunities