You are here
Commercial Real Estate Analyst
Exposure to VPs and SVPs, support acquisitions and development
Leading Commercial Real Estate Investment Firm with $40B in AUM
About Our Client
Michael Page are working alongside a leading commercial real estate development firm with significant operations throughout USA. Our client is seeking a Real Estate Financial Analyst to join their growing team. Reporting into the Executive Vice President this is a fantastic opportunity for a real estate finance professional.
The Real Estate Financial Analyst will be responsible for the market analysis. In addition the Real Estate Financial Analyst will be responsible for financial analysis and preparation of cash flow projections and annual budgets for the firms regional portfolio of development projects and acquisitions. Alongside this your daily roles and responsibilities will include but no be limited to:
- Prepare Monthly Leasing Book, which includes monthly updates of leasing, updating stacking plans, expiration schedules and debt summaries.
- Assist in the preparation of quarterly reports for Board and Investor presentations.
- Research credit strength of existing and potential clients.
- Plan and assist in due diligence processes for acquisitions.
- Coordinate with Asset management teams, leasing professionals and senior management teams in the effective presentation of quarterly financial reports.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Financial Analyst must have a Strong analytic work experience with the ability to work on multiple properties including commercial, office and mixed use assets.
Alongside this you must posses:
- 0-2 years relevant Finance experience within Real Estate, private equity or similar.
- Bachelors Degree in Finance and or Accounting
- Strong Excel skills, able to build and manipulate financial models. Samples will be requested.
- Strong Analytical capabilities
- Experience with Commercial/Hospitality properties a MUST
What's on Offer
This is an entry level position designed for recent graduates with significant internship experience OR candidates with 1-2 years' experience who are looking for more growth within a larger organization.