You are here
Commercial Real Estate Associate
Development Associate opportunity with boutique real estate firm in N. VA
Opportunity to get high-level exposure to the development and leasing process
About Our Client
This Real Estate Management and Leasing Firm has tripled in size over the past 5 years. They specialize in retail & restaurants across DC, but have experience doing a wide range of real estate work. This company offers a lot of the intangibles that are difficult to find with other firms including an exceptional work environment and the opportunity to grow your career and move up within the company.
The Commercial Real Estate Associate will be responsible for the following...
- Configure estimates for scopes of work
- Select general contractor and oversee construction process from a high level
- Set leasing and marketing strategy for the property
- Responsible to organize and carry out all retention activities
- Attend weekly meetings
- Ensure construction and leasing is done on schedule
- Works on a day-to-day basis with customers to resolve operational issues and resolve documentation exceptions.
- Requests and monitors required credit file documentation for ongoing file maintenance
- Responsible for delivering the space to the tenant
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors degree in related field
- 3-7 years of real estate experience
- Experience with fast-paced projects such as retail and restaurant interiors ideal
- Ability to oversee multiple projects at once
- Excellent communication skills
- Driven and motivated
What's on Offer
Interested in hearing more? Submit your resume now.