You are here
Commercial Real Estate Attorney
Unique opportunity for a Commercial Real Estate Attorney to join dynamic team
Commercial real estate, financing, JVs, acquisitions experience crucial
About Our Client
Global Real Estate Developer.
The Attorney will be focused on a wide range of commercial real estate transactional work and will be tasked with drafting and negotiating a wide range of contracts. Real estate financing (mezzanine, construction), JV agreements, acquisitions and leasing matters will also be a large part of the day to day.
The Successful Applicant
- JD from a top US Law School
- 7-10 years of experience at a BIG FIRM (AmLaw 100) experience in Commercial Real Estate practice dealing with transactional matters
- Must have real estate financing experience, specifically with mezzanine financing, preferred equity financing, construction financing and tax exempt bond structures
- Must be well-versed in structuring and negotiating JV agreements
- Must have commercial real estate acquisition experience as well as commercial leasing experience
- Excellent drafting and negotiating skills
- Independent worker
- Experience dealing with affordable housing financing programs is ideal
What's on Offer
Competitive base salary, bonus structure and benefits.