You are here
Commercial Superintendent - Northern VA
Great room for growth and leadership positions
Overseeing development for some of the area's most exclusive neighborhoods.
About Our Client
General Contractor with core markets that include but are not limited to commercial mixed use with a heavy multifamily component. With well-established growth, this company has built more than 50,000 housing units since they opened their doors more than 20 years ago.
- Provide on-site coordination for all phases of Multi-Family construction projects, including coordinating subcontractors, material and equipment, ensuring that specifications are being strictly followed, and work is proceeding on schedule and within budget.
- Responsible for planning, organizing, and managing site work.
- Schedule subcontractors, consultants, and vendors in critical path to ensure timely completion
- Coordinate with project management and design team to review and thoroughly understand contract requirements and scope, project schedules and budgets
Submit resume today for immediate consideration
The Successful Applicant
- 5 years construction experience.
- Previous multi-family project history experience with an emphasis on finishes.
- Ability to maintain project schedule and manage subcontractors
- Excellent communication skills.
- Demonstrate consistent and effective leadership skills
What's on Offer
- Top benefits package that includes outstanding health and wellness benefits,
- Educational assistance program,
- Paid Vacation & Holidays.
- Profit sharing
- Competitive merit based salary