You are here
Commercial Superintendent - Washington DC
Great room for growth and leadership positions
Overseeing development for some of the area's most exclusive neighborhoods.
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest national general contractors in the United States. They have a diversified portfolio of projects, all commercial.
Submit resume today for immediate consideration
The Superintendent will be responsible for:
- Direct day-to-day on-site supervision of field labor force
- Monitor costs, including labor and material
- Prepare and submit daily reports
- Conduct quality inspections
- Upkeep great relationships with clients
The Successful Applicant
The Superintendent must have commercial construction experience. The OSHPOD Superintendent must have 3-5 years of ground up work. The Superintendent must be in the Greater Washington DC area. Bachelor's degree is a plus.
What's on Offer
- Attractive base salary
- Bonuses per project and per year
- Health insurance (medical, vision and dental)
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Gas mileage reimbursement
- Car allowance