You are here
Leading General Contractor in South Carolina: Commercial, Education, Healthcare
GC looking to add Superintendents with relevant experience in South Carolina
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading General Contractors in upstate South Carolina, working on commercial, healthcare, and also higher education projects with many of the universities in the area. The company has experienced consistent growth as of late, and thus is seeking top-qualified superintendents to join the business. This is an opportunity to join a well-established firm in the region and help drive the company forward.
- Ensure safe practices are used in the execution of project work
- Assist with the development and communication of the project plan to include the project schedule, site logistics, safety and quality programs
- Coordinate the work of multiple subcontractors and lead subcontractor coordination meetings on a regular basis
- Conduct planning and maintenance of shutdowns and tie-ins
- Assure all work is installed in accordance with the contract documents
- Assist in resolving construction issues to maintain productivity of subcontractors
- Experience working in occupied buildings
- Experience and proficiency in all divisions of work, methods, materials, scheduling, and cost control
The Successful Applicant
- 7+ years' experience in leading commercial, eudcation, and healthcare projects
- OSHA certified is a plus
- related project experience is preferred: Higher Ed, Medical Centers, Ground Up Projects
What's on Offer
The qualified candidate will be compensated based off of experience.
Please apply here now or call Harry on 617-824-2662 to learn more.