You are here
Commercial TI Project Manager
General Contractor and Construction Mangment firm with huge pipeline of projects
Fast growing comapny with a National presence.
About Our Client
General Contracting and Construction Management firm with a national presence. Specializes in commercial interiors throughout the United States. Currently have 3 offices across the nation with the newest being in Costa Mesa. This firm has an exceptionally large pipeline in the Los Angeles/Orange county area and is looking to expand their team
- Review and submit Change Orders to client.
- Coordinate with Estimating Department award schedule for trades during pre-construction.
- Forecast and track the amount of labor, managerial and material costs necessary to complete a project.
- Perform project status reviews by monitoring project schedule, submittal/RFI logs and open items.
- Handle project delays.
- Ensure punchlist completion and Department of Buildings sign off.
The Successful Applicant
- Five year minimum experience as Project Manager in interior, high-end commercial general contracting
- 10-Hour OSHA Construction Safety and Health Certificate
- 4-Hour Supported Scaffold User Certificate.
- Must be able to efficiently multi-task.
- Good leadership, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills are required
- Solid facilitation skills
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary.
- Benefits:Medical, Dental, vision.
- Company laptop, Phone, IPad.
- 401(k) and 401(k) Roth options
- Matching gift program (match donations to your favorite charities)