You are here
Commercial TI Superintendent
Opportunity to join a growing firm with a large project pipeline.
Huge potential for growth and promotions.
About Our Client
National Level Construction Management and General Contracting firm specializing in High-end Commercial TI. Other core markets include Corporate office, Education, Hospitality, and Entertainment. This company prides itself on safety not only for their employees and clients but for the environment as well. In addition to their commitment to excellence in construction, they believe in the excellence of citizenship as well. This firm gives back to their community with a grant program that supports not-for-profit organizations. In addition to this, they have implemented a matching gift program. Any employee who donates to a charity of their choice, this firm will match the donation amount. These programs are combined with their greatest asset of all, their employees.This firm and their employees donate hundreds of hours of their time to local causes each year. With office across the United States this firm is constantly growing and improving.
- Responsible for day to day field operations.
- Manage sub contractors and efficiently.
- Manage in-house employees such as assistant Superintends and Laborers.
- Work collaboratively with the Project Management team, Clients, and Architects.
- Manage scheduling with a 2 week look ahead.
- Manage closeout process.
- Attend and participate in weekly meetings with team and subcontractors.
- Responsible for a large amount of paperwork.
The Successful Applicant
- High school diploma required.
- Must be able to multi-task.
- 10-Hour OSHA construction safety & Health Certificate
- 4- Hour supported scaffold user certificate
- Experience managing subcontractors
- 5 year minimum experience working on interior, high-end commercial construction.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Willing and capable to learn the firms "way" and desire to grow with them as a company.
What's on Offer
- Base salary plus competitive bonus structure.
- Benefits include Health, Dental, Vision.
- Opportunity to work autonomously.
- 401k and 401k Roth option.
- A chance to work with a growing successful company with opportunity for upward mobility.
- Matching of charitable donations by company.
- Opportunity to give back to your community.