You are here
Community Outreach Representative for Nonprofit
Seeking an organized, friendly, enthusiastic, individual to join our team
Community Outreach Representative Needed for Nonprofit
About Our Client
Our client is an integrated home healthcare organization that provides high quality, compassionate, and accessible medical care to many of the most underserved residents of New York State. Guided by a population health model of care delivery, our clients patient-centric approach is focused on meeting patient needs in all care settings. Patient care is directly sent to the homes. Founded in 1974, our client has since grown into a national company with over 50 locations in 11 states. Each office is licensed by the State in which it operates and most of the offices are certified as home health agencies offering Medicare services. Clinicians provide care in all five boroughs of New York City with a team of over 6000 providers, patient champions and dedicated personnel.
- Conduct effective outreach and referral cultivation visits.
- Effectively manage territories assigned
- Coordinate meetings between key providers and staff to improve communication and relationships
- Cultivate targeted referral sources to meet daily/monthly goals
- Participate at Community/ Employer Health Fairs, community outreach events and
- Educational presentations (churches/synagogues, etc.)
- Maintain, update and refine our sales database for all offices, referring sources and
- Staff/ office contacts.
- Run timely reports to accurately track referral sources activity.
- Assist Marketing Department with outreach related projects
The Successful Applicant
- Strong knowledge of Queens area
- Track record of exceeding activity and sales goals preferred
- Healthcare background a plus
- Problem solving and customer service skills required.
- Must be highly professional in appearance, tone and delivery and an effective communicator.
- Dedicated to follow-thru and results.
- Flexibility as it relates to schedule, responsibilities and priorities
- Knowledge of healthcare and direct marketing to community agencies and/or physicians preferable.
- Sales/marketing specific background or education with focus on consultative selling
- Bachelor's Degree
What's on Offer
Our client is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we seek candidates who desire to work in and serve an ethnically-diverse population.