You are here
Compensation Analyst - $80k
USD70,000 - USD80,000
Global IT Consulting Firm seeks Compensation Analyst for NYC Office
Workday experience a plus!
About Our Client
IT Consulting firm with global presence seeks Compensation Analyst to sit in their Midtown office.
- Manipulate and analyze large data sets to distill insights from the numbers and convey findings to business partners
- Participate in salary surveys, conducting external market pricing and preparing pricing analyses and reports
- Assist with annual compensation processes, including base salary merit increases and equity grants
- Assist recruiters with offer packages by applying the company's compensation policies in fair and equitable ways
- Work on core compensation projects and improve internal processes to scale looking (e.g. compensation policies, new hires/transfers compensation, spot bonus programs, market benchmarking)
- Ensure appropriate level of compensation governance across supported teams
The Successful Applicant
- BA/BS in quantitative-focused major
- 2+ years of experience in-house or consulting compensation, preferably for the technology industry or compensation consulting firm
- Outstanding excel skills (interview process will include an excel test)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in a client-facing role
What's on Offer
- Base Salary
- Year-end target bonus
- 401k, commuter benefits, etc.