You are here
Competitive base compensation and benefits
Global investment bank
About Our Client
Our client is a leading global independent investment bank that provides innovative strategic advice and solutions to a diverse client base, including corporations, governments and financial sponsors. Our client has over 650 employees based in more than 10 offices globally.
Compensation Analyst Responsibilities but are not Limited To:
- Assist with the annual compensation planning cycle, facilitating the overall process for merit, market adjustments and promotions, and annual incentive payments
- Ensure smooth process flow with Human Capital team by working closely with various departments including Recruiting, Finance & Accounting, Legal & Compliance, and Investor Relations
- Collect and organize compensation information for market data survey submissions, and synthesize survey results for relevant bench-marking and analysis
- Assist in monthly and quarterly reconciliations of stock programs, including tracking equity grants, for features and vesting events
- Help to troubleshoot errors in data feeds to vendors and between products and maintain data integrity in products and systems
- Support a variety of reports or queries, both on a regular and ad-hoc basis, including management reporting, forecasting and sensitivity analysis
The Successful Applicant
Qualified Candidates Possess the Following Qualities:
- 3-5 years of experience working in a compensation or HR analytics function
- HRIS reporting experience; familiarity with Workday a plus
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential data and situations
- Strong technical skills, especially Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal skills, exceptional attention to detail, ability to work in fast-paced, dynamic environment.
What's on Offer
Our client offers competitive base salaries and benefits for the Investment Banking industry in New York.