You are here
Compensation and Benefits Specialist
USD80,000 - USD95,000
Comp & Ben Analyst needed for technology and media company
3-5 years of experience
About Our Client
The client is a NYC-based technology and media company, founded in 2013.
- Complete third party salary surveys, compile and analyze information for requested positions for recommendations for market adjustments.
- Tracks benefit costs, claims and other benefits related data.
- Utilizes third party vendor portal for tracking hours worked and determining benefit eligibility in accordance with ACA.
- Ensures integrity of enrollment data for vendor feeds and audits error reports.
- Prepares reports and check requests for monthly benefit invoices.
- Enters enrollment data into COBRA portal and will maintain data integrity once vendor feed is established.
- Partners with cross-functional groups including entity HR, HRIS and LOA Service Center, Finance and Legal to ensure alignment and proper administration of compensation and benefit programs and services and to resolve issues.
- Be able to provide insight and draw conclusions from data through the use of pivot tables, bar charts and other analytic tools
- Maintains knowledge of benefits and compensation laws and educates and advises HR staff on various related laws and regulations including FLSA, Affordable Care Act and COBRA as well as government mandated disclosures.
- Maintain basic knowledge of ERISA, FMLA and HIPAA.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree in human resources, business administration or related field is required. Masters Degree and/or professional certification (SHRM-CP, SHRM-SCP, CCP or CEBS) preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience in an analytical compensation position.
- Good working knowledge and familiarity with Word and Power Point.
- High-level proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Solid experience with HR technology, particularly Workday preferred
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
What's on Offer
- Competitive base pay and bonus eligibility