You are here
Rapidly expanding bank seeks a hardworking, proactive compliance professional
About Our Client
My client is a trusted banking institution and a leader in the growing marketplace lending and payment solutions space.
- Ensure the Bank's compliance with laws, regulations, and subjects related to lending operations.
- Perform and/or review of consumer compliance Risk Assessments.
- Assist Compliance Officer with testing and monitoring of consumer compliance laws/regulations/subjects pertaining to ensure compliance.
- Review complaints, advertisements, websites, etc. to ensure compliance/quality control.
- Assist Compliance Officer with coordination of responses related to FDIC and NJDOB during examinations.
- Updating and when necessary, drafting compliance related policies and procedures related to the Bank's lending operations.
- Facilitate review and closeout of compliance issues via software data tracking system.
- Assist colleagues with compliance, Bank policy questions.
- Additional compliance related projects as needed
The Successful Applicant
- BA/BS Degree
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience in the consumer lending compliance (not mortgage).
- Extensive knowledge of the laws, regulations, and subjects applicable to consumer lending products and services: TILA, ECOA, FCRA, UDAAP, SCRA, E-Sign, Privacy, Identity Theft, Marketing, Fair Lending, etc.
- Excellent knowledge of consumer lending products and services.
- Experience completing and/or review of Risk and Self Assessments.
- A JD, Paralegal Certificate or CRCM is not required however applicant must have ability to research and analyze laws and regulations in a meaningful manner.
- Experience with testing transactions, disclosures, and websites.
- Integrity, ability to work independently, and strong problem solving skills.
- Exceptional collaboration skills and a desire to work as part of a high performing and demanding team.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
What's on Offer
- Full Health Benefits