You are here
Utilize your research skills for this KYC focused role!
Gain unique KYC/AML experience at this dynamic firm!
About Our Client
Although this position is in New York City, my client is a globe firm with offices in most major financial centers.
Key responsibilities of the Compliance Analyst are:
- Author concise but thorough due diligence commentary that demonstrates a holistic understanding of the Firm's new and existing clients for parent/subsidiary relationships.
- Communicate onboarding requirements to management and partners and utilize knowledge of AML/KYC policy to identify missing documents or insufficient information during KYC lifecycle events.
- Escalate appropriate risk items to management and partners
- Provide guidance and training to staff
- Perform new client risk assessments to include examination and analysis of new clients for AML risk, financial viability with respect to criminal records, bill payment, bankruptcy, and reputational risk.
The Successful Applicant
PRIOR WORK EXPERIENCE
- 3+ years of KYC/AML experience or other similar law firm experience
- 4-year college degree or international equivalent
What's on Offer