You are here
An exciting, multifaceted AML role
A great compliance opportunity for anyone currently located or looking to reloca
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known financial services firm in Florida with branches across the US. They are looking for a project oriented AML professional to join their team in Tampa, FL.
Key responsibilities of the Compliance Associate are:
- Assist in performing an AML risk-assessment relating to key laws and regulations in support of the anti-money laundering testing, monitoring, and training plans.
- Responsibilities include project management, creation of comprehensive documentation, tracking progress, governance of Risk Assessment deliverables and acting as a liaison between key lines of business
- Perform QA testing and assist in conducting gap analyses to ensure adherence to compliance and regulatory requirements and expectations.
- Communicates recommendations to management/senior business leaders through effective written and verbal communication.
The Successful Applicant
- Excellent research and analytical skills
- A high level of attention to detail and quality assurance
PRIOR WORK EXPERIENCE
- Prior AML experience
- Proven related financial services experience, risk & regulatory related experience highly desired
- Bachelor's Degree required
- CAMS certification
What's on Offer