You are here
Seeking JD compliance professional with consumer lending experience
Exciting opportunity to work in a start up environment in NYC
About Our Client
Our client is a rapidly growing start-up firm located in New York, NY. This firm specializes in consumer lending.
The Compliance Attorney will be responsible for:
- Monitoring and testing internal compliance functions
- Enhancing regulatory compliance controls
- Working with an entrepreneurial mindset to bring new ideas to the table and think outside the box
- Assisting the CCO in daily compliance functions including fulfilling vendor agreements, executing compliance controls, and developing policies and procedures
The Successful Applicant
The Compliance Attorney must have:
- JD Degree
- Experience in consumer lending and/or consumer compliance
- 2+ years of financial services/fin-tech experience
- Strong working knowledge of consumer protection laws including: FCRA, TILA, ECOA, UDAAP, etc.
- An entrepreneurial mindset and mentality
- Contracts/vendor agreements experience
- Willingness to work hard and be a "go getter"
What's on Offer
The Compliance Attorney will be compensated based on experience