You are here
USD80,000 - USD110,000
Electronics Manufacturing / Engineering Experience Required
10+ Years Experience
About Our Client
Our client are a privately owned manufacturer of electronic components who service the major food service industry.
- Host quarterly audits of manufacturing
- Submit and negotiate documentation packages and requirements with UL and ETL/ Intertek Staff Engineers to meet certification requirements for electronic products.
- Interface with UL, ISO and other 3rd party inspectors during their audits and follow-ups
- Directly monitor returned goods for early warnings of a potential problem
- Aide engineering in the interpretation of UL or IEC requirements
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering or a related science
- 10 years experience in Electronics manufacturing industry
- Experience in component specifications such as relays, connectors, transformers and plastics, enclosure, wiring, cables etc
- Demonstrated success in quality engineering, statistical problem solving, and decision making.
- Demonstrated problem solving and decision making skills.
- Deep understanding of IEC or UL Regulations and audit-facing experience.
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal listening skills
- Excellent knowledge of statistical software, MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary and benefits offered.