You are here
Compliance Officer - Policy
VP Compliance Officer
Great opportunity at a Prestigious Global Bank
About Our Client
Our client is a large, prestigious bank with a global footprint. With offices located in New York City, our Client supports services such as Global Transaction Banking, Financial services, Corporate and Investment Banking, and Private Banking.
Our Client is currently looking for an individual to work in the Compliance Department. The new Compliance Officer for Policies will work with the Compliance Department's Regulatory Change team and others within the Compliance Department.
The Compliance Officer will:
- Work with relevant support functions and businesses to enhance and improve policies and procedures.
- Assist in the development and management/maintenance of a full suite of Compliance Department policies and procedures and participate in policy-related management initiatives
- Review and revise policies and procedures to reflect regulatory and business line changes
- Stay current on applicable regulations, analyze and interpret changes as they relate to the Firm's policies and procedures
- Implement best practices for policy and procedure governance.
- Work with Compliance Department training team to develop training materials that accurately reflect Compliance Department policies and procedures
The Successful Applicant
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent writing skills
- Ability to understand complex regulations and explain impact to business personnel
PRIOR WORK EXPERIENCE
- 5 plus years of experience across an investment bank or a law firm with focus on regulations or compliance
- Prior policy drafting experience
What's on Offer
Competitive salary + bonus + benefits