You are here
Highly Competitive Compensation
Vital Role for Rapidly Expanding Firm
About Our Client
My client was founded over 40 years ago and has consistently beat the market year-over-year the management of diversified commodity investment portfolios using commodity futures.
- Development and drafting of Compliance policies and procedures through collaboration with the business, Risk, Legal and Compliance, and other stakeholders.
- Tracking and analysis of applicable regulatory developments.
- Responding to document production and related requests from Litigation and Regulatory Exams and Inquiries.
- Special projects identified by the Manager of the Regulatory Counsel/Policies & Procedures Group and Compliance Counsel.
The Successful Applicant
- Ivy League Education with a GPA of 3.5 or Higher
- JD and/or 5+ years financial industry experience
- Extensive experience with current financial regulatory requirements, including Dodd-Frank, and the ability to analyze and assess new rules and regulations.
- Experience with form ADV and form PF filings.
What's on Offer
- Full benefits: health, vision, dental
- Daily, catered lunch
- Car and cell phone budget