You are here
Compliance Testing Consultant
Exciting opportunity to develop and implement Compliance testing plans.
Opportunity to join a small team within a prestigious investment bank.
About Our Client
This client is a prestigious foreign corporate and investment bank in New York. This client has been named one of the Top Places to Work for the last 5 years.
Compliance Testing Consultant Responsibilities:
- Monitor compliance reviews
- Ensure compliance testing is in accordance with laws and regulations
- Execute test plans accurately
- Develop and implement testing procedures
- Perform monitoring and testing on controls
The Successful Applicant
Qualifications for the Compliance Testing Consultant:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years of relevant experience within financial services, with experience in a Testing capacity
- Strong knowledge of Regulatory Compliance
- Experience working within Banking and Financial Services
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
What's on Offer
Competitive hourly rate based upon experience and benefits offered through Michael Page.