You are here
USD90,000 - USD120,000
- Concrete Superintendents needed for various projects across the US
- One of the top Subcontractors in the Country
About Our Client
Top Subcontractors in the Country, with projects all over the US
Some key responsibilities include:
- Manage safety, quality, schedule, production, logistics and coordination
- Represents the company in meetings and interfaces with all project stakeholders
- Coordinates and directs all subcontractor and vendors
- Works with the project team to establish goals and develop accountability
- Assumes responsibility for productivity of crafts, efficient use of materials and equipment, and contractual performance of the project
- Works closely with city officials in requesting and coordinating applicable inspections, including starting dialogue with officials from day one
- Verifies to ensure subcontractor completes the assigned scope of work
- Seeks to learn changes in the industry
- 7 to 10 years of related experience working on commercial construction projects, especially tilt, warehouses, parking structures, etc.
- Possess strong computer skills; proficient in MS Excel, MS Word, MS Outlook, Prolog, scheduling software (p6, MS Project)
- Ability to effectively lead and manage teams.
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively with project team, customers, subcontractors, vendors, inspectors, and employees at all levels of the organization.
- Extensive knowledge of established construction practices, procedures, and techniques as well as applicable local, state and federal building codes.
- Ability to read and understand work orders, budget, change orders, safety standards, plans specifications, shop drawings, blue prints, submittals, manufacturer's literature, contract documents and specifications, and CPM schedules.
- Understand construction scheduling and sequencing, and cost control.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and professionalism in the workplace.
- Thorough and attentive to details; extremely organized and able to prioritize and multitask.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of abstract variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Able to throw lightning bolts preferred, but not required.
The Successful Applicant
What's on Offer
Very competitive salary and package available. To be discussed before interview process.