You are here
Consolidations & Reporting Manager - Long Island
- Long Island based Services business
- Strong Consolidations and GAAP experience required
About Our Client
My client is a Nationwide Services business based in Long Island
Reporting to the Director of Corporate Accounting the Consolidation & Reporting Manager will be responsible for the issuance of the quarterly and annual external financial statements, as well as perform the global consolidation process. This individual will have interaction with senior management and be responsible for all facets of the financial reporting process.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
* Preparation of monthly consolidation with multiple domestic and international subsidiary general ledgers in accordance with USGAAP and ensure accurate and timely reporting.
* Prepare the quarterly and annual financial statements along with review of the associated support.
* Assist in the coordination of annual audit with external auditors
* Monitor and ensure timely identification and compliance with accounting guidance, provide USGAAP interpretation and prepare technical memorandums.
* Create, implement and maintain accounting policies and procedures to promote consistency in the accounting treatment throughout the organization
* Perform continuous assessment of the consolidation close process and implement controls to improve consistency and accuracy of the reported results.
* Perform qualitative, and to the extent necessary, quantitative goodwill and other intangible assets assessment on an annual basis, or more frequently if required
* Assist with the purchase accounting and reporting integration of newly acquired companies
* Manage the census reporting process
* Provide ad-hoc analysis and be called upon to participate on cross-functional teams as necessary
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be capable of implementing and designing new financial controls and processes as well and handling consolidations across 4 countries. Strong exposure to GAAP is preferred.
What's on Offer
Competitive base salary plus bonus and benefits.